From:
Sheila Crompton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 05:45:03 -0000
Deanna died last night at the vets.  Mr Doherty did a pm the same evening
and phoned me later with the preliminary findings.  Deanna had
lymphosarcoma, the vet had come across a small tumour in her abdomen but he
said that wasn't the one that had killed her.  He did say something about
other small tumours and probably some in her brain but he hadn't looked
there because he'd seen enough.

I will be collecting her from the vets sometime today.

What shocked me was that until mid-day yesterday Deanna had shown no signs
of the cancer which so rapidly killed her.  Deanna was the only one of my
ferrets that wasn't a rescue.  She would have been 3 years old in March.

Gone to join Jill at Rainbow Bridge.

Sheila
Bolton Ferret Welfare
National Ferret Welfare Society Newsletter Editor
http://www.btinternet.com/~sheila/ferrets.htm (Last Update 27 Jan 1998)