From:
Jessica Colbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 2009 12:32:30 -0800
[Not exactly a rescue yet, but might turn in to one? BIG]

Someone posted about this on Holistic Ferret Forum and I thought maybe
if I posted here some of you wonderful people could help out in some
way. Me personally there is nothing I can do to help except post this
message. Everyone please flag this guy under the prohibited catagory.

Here is the ad

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/pet/1481356989.html
134 Ferrets FREE to good home. (San Antonio)

As you can see, I have alot of ferrets. I have a large outdoor/heated
room, and yard filled with containers/cages. I must reduce my herd!
if you feel more comfortable, you can give me 10 dollars per ferret.
you can reach me at 1-210-332-0023 or [log in to unmask] for more info.
ask for Meriando Setaro. Thanks.