From:
Shannan Skitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2006 23:39:45 -0400
Hey Da Kidd!

This is Deo here.  I'm in Toronto right now!  I was looking for the Quilt
already, I'm so excited but it wasn't under the dresser and not under the
bed!  My sister Ti wouldn't let me check her stash, she's afraid I'll
steal her eggs so it might be there.  but I don't know.  I didn't smell
it.  I did see a picture and it looked really nice!  Mom says the money
goes to a real good cause.  helping ferrets!  Like there is something
better to do with money, well maybe installing an automatic Ferretone
dispenser but that would be helping fuzzies too!

I will keep looking for the quilt.  I'll be sure to ask everyone at the
Conference to keep a nose out for it!  It looks like it'd be real good at
keeping an Adrenal Hoomin warm.  I don't know if you know this or not but
my Daddy used to have his fur.  then he lost it.  Yep!  Just lost it all
one day!  His chest was bare, Mommy says it's a good thing but I think
it's Adrenal and that's bad.  Maybe someone will give him the quilt to
keep him warm; I'd be cold without my fur.  So if someone wants to get
my Daddy the quilt it's here; www.ferretcongress.org

Though if your Daddy is hairless you may want to give it to him, father's
day is coming up!

~Deo

Please join us for the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Conference June 23-25
in Toronto, Canada
<http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html>

To support our shelter
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>