From:
Anna Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 14:43:20 -0400
HI everyone, This will be posted on Monday so before 5:45 Monday night
you will know Jesse's story of how he came into my life.  Well to begin
the story Jesse and I wil be seeing Val around 5:45 Monday night to help
Jesse cross the bridge from his battle with Cardiomyopathy:(.  Well Oct
14th 2000 I wanted another ferret and so we was looking around and came
to this pet store in WVA and on the board there was a listing for a
ferret for sale for 50.00 so I got the number and Called when we got home
and talked to the lady and so on Oct the 15th we went to WVA to pick up
Jesse (he already had his name) we finaly find the place and the lady
brings out Jesse from the trailer and he is eatting Gramcrackers and
milk :(.  he was under weight and yellow and his hair was sooo dry and he
was not fixed :(.  I couldnt say NO to him the lady said he was left OUT
SIDE because he chased her daughter and she didn't like him :(.  So my
husband asked the lady what was the least she would take for him and she
said 35.00 so she gets the money and off to Ohio we go back home.  Well
we call the Val the next day and make an appt. with her for a checkup and
shots and see about getting fixed.

Well after all said and done come to fine out Jesse was a pretty Sable
boy and got fat and sassy he would lay on his back and stiffen out with
his mouth open to say lets play I'm ready!!!!  he was sooo cute :).
Well in Feb 2003 after our ice storm we got and the day after we got
electic back he started to cough and a month later we find out he had
Cardiomyopathy:(.

Jesse is such a BLESSING in my life he is/was my 2yr ann. gift from my
husband.  He will be greatly missed :(.  And I would like to THANK
everyone on the FML and the FHL for all the help with Jesse and to Julie
Fossa and Kat Parsons for being there when I needed them like always.

Take care every one and sorry so long hope you didn't fall asleep reading
this.  Jesse has lived the pampered life living here with me and the
reast of the family.  Take care and love on your fuzzie's extra good
today

Anna