From:
Karen Daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 1997 22:15:20 -0700
Ok...I've logged onto the net at least, and I'm saying AT LEAST 10 times
today checking to see if there's news on Kodo...sometimes it's a good thing
to have a computer at home and a computer at work with the same account...
but, I do believe I will be crazy wondering....ok, now I'm thinking that
tommorrow when I wake up, THEN I'll know...there's some comfort there.

Now thanks to wonderful e-mail I've got the distemper down pat...now I have
another question that confuses me...It must not take too much to confuse
me...cause when there's discussions on the FML, then it appears I get
confused :~)

Ok, all, - GOOD or BAD to feed adult ferrets kitten food?  I did try when
the link to Totally Ferret was on the FML to access it, - it wouldn't let me
go, tho, and I KNOW there are no "totally ferret" findings around
here....so....perhaps a phone or address?  Sorry, but I accidently deleted
the listing of the address.  I don't need alot at a time, Morrow can't eat
that much, IF she even likes it.  I mentioned once before that the only
thing she'll eat is this kitten food I have her on now, often shunning her
nose at the "premium" ferret food that starts out in the 1/2 gallon milk
container...

Without a doubt, Morrow is a trip!  I tried the ferret games that someone
wrote in about, and again, I'm sorry, I don't have alot of room on my
hardrive and have to delete things to receive new, so I don't have the
person's name.) But, her favorite is when I throw her on the bed and
blankets.  She lands wherever, IMMEDIATELY springs up on her feet and starts
dooking and doing a war dance.  SO CUTE!

Ok, so this evening I'm saying a prayer for Kodo and thinking about court
and watching Morrow as she walks all over the dogs, gets into the bag of
papers that have become trash, doing her dance on the bed and feeling her
kissing my face and sticking her nose in my ear, and have to wonder how
these precious creatures can be outlawed in places and be subjected to court
wondering what in the heck they did wrong or missing their home and
humans.....what a world we live in....

Karen, Amanda, Morrow, Bandit, Clarice, Sweetpea, Snipper, and the *8*
lil pigs (that will BLOW the house down!

Morrow: "hey, mommy, you know I love you?" kisses, kisses, kisses.....