From:
Vicki Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2008 07:42:59 -0800
Helen has written and said that things are progressing. One agency is
going to help her with her copay to have her shots and transplant. She
will still have to come up with a lot of money on her own, but they
are taking a good part of her bill to help.

I asked Helen if she would like for me to ask if anyone would like to
contribute a bit to her bill. I see this as helping her ferrets as well
as her, but she is so unselfish she said, better to make a donation to
the agency that helps so many people.

She is asking that if anyone who would like to make a charitible
donation outside of the ferret community to please consider the
agency who has stepped up to help her.

from Helen:

I called the Chronic Disease Fund again and they are going to help me
again Praise The Lord!

If anyone wants to send money to a good cause this is a good cause.
They are a 501 C non profit organization and they help so many people
like me. If you can afford to send a donation to them in any amount
please do so here is a link that you can donate to them or just see
what good they do. Chronic Disease Fund I tried to get the Cancer
Society to help but they said they couldn't.

Back to me... Please keep Helen in your prayers. She is still with
us and there seems to be light at the end of this tunnel. Satan does
seem to be attacking so many good people these days... we must stick
together, in His name...

Vicki

Vicki Montgomery Tricks and Treats Rescue
Greater Houston/Galveston Texas
713-472-6599
"Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things,
man will not himself find peace." ~ Dr. Albert Schweitzer