From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 03:18:16 EST
HI,
Sorry it has been so long in-between posts!  Things have been a bit crazy
here lately.  Two of our Utah kids finally crossed the bridge after a long
and hard battle.  Please everyone send a prayer out for Dew vessel, and
June.  Both had may illnesses and there time here was just to be spoiled
and loved to bits until their time had come and that is just what
happened.  In the many hours me and my family spent with them we truly
fell inlove with them and all the Utah kids.  Parting with each and
everyone has been a hard thing for us.  We are down to 6 very healthy,
happy Utah kids who still need families & 4 who are going to need very
special homes or stay with us until there time has come to cross over.

On another note we are still in need of people who are in the Eastern, WA
area to help out here at the shelter.  I really could use someone to come
play with the kids, foster homes for the special kids (I will supply cage
and everything if you can provide time and a loving temp.  home).  Plans
are starting to come together for our new ferret building that will be
built this spring as soon as the snows off the ground!  The building will
have a general population room, office & play room, Isolation room, a
quarantine room, & a laundry room/kitchen.  This is going to be the ferret
building of my dreams!  We are doing the work ourselves with some licensed
friends who have volunteered their time.  So if you are interested in
helping with the new building in anyway please contact me.  We hope to
start in Mid to late April as I will be 5 mos PG at that time and must
have it totally done and ferrets moved in by July.

Hope this time find you and your well.
Ferret Dooks and Tugs
Tracy Kilmer
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane & Spokane County
1-509-262-9556
www.geocities.com/spokaneferretlady/rescue.html