From:
Duck lite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 10:03:42 EDT
Sukie writes:
>Given the document which Linda saw, the only conclusion I can reach is that
>the acquaintance I have acquired at Marshall Farms had been misinformed.  As
>anyone in a large company or in a university knows sometimes the left hand
>is doing something the right hand knows nothing about.  I've let him know.

My sister in law has a friend who works at MF.  I have spoken with her a few
times.  Many of the people that work for MF are administrative or such, and
have no idea about what goes on with shipping, etc.  This girl doesn't even
own ferrets, and doesn't know the first thing about them.  It is very likely
that she is not the exception to the rule.

-Anne