From:
"M. Brown" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 14:08:29 -0500
I just want to say, and I'm sure you all know, that no one loves
Christmas Day in the morning more than Ferrets!  No one has more fun!
Sam and Lovey had the BEST time Christmas morning.  I think maybe they
can't wait all year just for Christmas morning!  It is such fun to watch
them run and jump and dance and snoop and dig and just get into all the
presents and sniff everything!  And, then they found their presents and
dug them out of their bag!  hee hee!  They each took a toy and ran off to
hide it.  Then, I gathered up all the toys (old and new) and put them in
a Christmas bag filled with tissue paper and watched them dig them out
again and race to hide them!  They pretend to be upset, but I know they
are having fun!  We have also been playing Raisins-In-The-Trash-Bag.
Drop a couple raisins in a large bag filled with torn Christmas paper
and tissue paper, add ferrets, and have a great time one and all!!
hee hee!  Oh what fun!  Ferrets bring such joy to their humans!  Special
gifts from God.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,

Melanie
Sam and Lovey (heart aching for Furrity, will the ache ever go away?)