From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 13:13:38 -0700
I have a hobby of matchng unclaimed peoperty to owners who don't usually
know they have this money coming to them - things like interest in an old
bank account, old savings deposit boxes of family members, refunds from
various agencies, uncashed checks, etc.

I have matched over $10,000 to friends & family to date (one being an
life ins. policy the family was unaware of) and would love to somehow
use this to solicit some donations to the SOS.  So where better to start
than the ferret community.

If you're interested in my doing a search for you - there is no cost to
you - I do not take personal info like social security numbers - All I do
is use the name & state info that you give me and do a search in various
databases.  If I find anything that looks like it may be a match, I'll
give you the info so that you can persue the claim.  If you collect
money, and would care ot donate a portion of it to the SOS after the
fact, that would be nice, but there would be no obligation to do so.
Can't go wrong here folks!!

If you're interested, send me your full name and any varients of that
name that you've ever used, cities and states that you've lived in.  Feel
free to include names, cities & states of friends, family members, etc.
The more, the merrier.

One more time - no obligation - I do not make anything off this - no
privacy issues, this is public info if you know where to look for it.

Please make replies on an off-list basis - don't want to crowd the list.

Jerri Carel
The Ferret Haven
Louisville, KY