From:
Ferret Nook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2010 18:31:22 -0500
Thanks so much for the plug Danee - it's greatly appreciated! And yes,
Barry custom builds cages. And an added plus, he's married to a Shelter
Operator (me)! It has taken me over 10 years, but I now use only
Kritter Koncepts cages for the shelter. It sure does make my job a
heck of a lot easier with the epoxy-coated wire. Barry also has acrylic
pans made to fit the full width of the cage, definitely making litter
pan cleaning much easier. We also ship cages (partially broken down
with full instructions). Flat fee shipping is $10.00 anywhere In the
continental US.

If you have any special needs, please let us know.

Kathy and Barry Fritz
Ferret Nook Shelter / Adoption Center
Kritter Koncepts (608) 423-3124
Cambridge, WI 53523