From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 12:38:33 -0400
>From:    Jacqui <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Warhol
>Does anybody know of or have seen an article in a magazine possibly called
>Friends on Warhol please.  A lot of people seem to be writing stuff about
>Warhol and our Ferret Trust is not getting asked about him or myself or
>getting any money which does not seem fair.

"Best Friends" is a huge animal sanctuary in Utah and they send out a
magazine to their contributors.  They have a "on the lighter side" section
that had a small note on some ferret races at a gathering in England.  They
mentioned Warhol as officially (according to Guinness) being the fastest
ferret in the world.  That's it.  The note was about as long as this
paragraph.  I mentioned the article here a week or so ago.

I don't know what money you're talking about.

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke, [log in to unmask]
* Secretary, South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue
* A 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporation
*
* Shelter web site:  http://www.miamiferret.org
* Adrenal/Insulinoma web site: http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc