Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 2009 23:28:51 -0500
I live in Colorado. I am aware of this particular shelter operator. I
have several questions to ask which I have been unable to reconcile
in my own mind. Who found these ferrets in this condition? How did it
get like this before someone finally asked for help and why didn't
Stephanie ask for help before now? She always had several dogs as
well, are they ok? This vet is mine as well, and when I talked to the
hospital and offered my help, the tech I spoke with was unaware of the
situation (this was Friday morning.)? I have emailed to offer help but
have not had any replies. Are all these ferrets in foster homes? Are
these the only ones you found, because she had many more a short while
ago.