Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2007 21:49:08 EDT
Hello everyone. I hope you are all doing well. I understand the raffle
for Kat is going very well, and now can take a breath and be very happy
for that.

I visited with Bisquit yesterday at Zoo's Sanctuary, and brought
several bonded babies to stay the next week. One has been very
depressed over the sudden disappearance of Bisquit. I understand he
is acting like a youngster today.

The bedding Rose German made for Bisquit arrived. It is extra thick and
soft to aid his healing and comfort in sleeping. And it is has a lively
festive design. Thank you Rose.

He is still sleeping more than he normally would. But that is to be
expected. His sleeping buddy is Goober. I adopted him along with Ginger
in honor of finding Bisquit still alive during the blizzard this winter
when he somehow escaped. I left with Goober making soft sighing noises
as he cozied up to his bestest friend Bisquit in Rose's bedding.

Thank you again Rose. And again...thanks to all of you for your prayers
and loving thoughts. I sincerely doubt that there are too many ferrets
that live through his experience.

By the way...do not let Kurt near you with the chocolate cake or the
cheese cake if you come to visit. His cooking and baking are so
delicious. No one should make sweets that taste that good. Maybe if
I wear garlic and a silver bullet around my neck I can ward off the
desire to eat another piece of his cake.

I picture the look on his face if I wore that to the dinner table and
laugh. I can laugh again. I can joke again.

You know...I literally just realized that the pain in my stomach
is gone.