From:
Julie Dowdy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 14:30:53 -0500
Hello!

Just wanted to let everyone who sent me their snail mail address for the
postcard exchange that I will be putting together the list and emailing it
out on Monday!

If anyone else still wants to join, please send me your snail mail address.
For anyone in California, this doesn't have to be a "ferret" thing.  Last
time I did this, I got all sorts of postcards.  There are about 14 people
right now doing it, so it should be a lot of fun!

If you're still interested, please send me your snail mail address to:

Thanks!