Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 03:45:04 -0400
Just a note to anyone interested, Pepper is doing good after her tail
amputation, she is on the giving tree , cute as can be with no tail.  I
still have to pick 4 others to list.

I also have a question regarding flea sprays.  Has anyone here used Adams
Flea & tick Spray?  I have been bringing in fleas from outside and want
to get to them before they multiply.  I want to spray the carpets, Adams
is very good for this, but I just don't know if it's safe for the
ferrets.  I have to check the FHL archives, but thought I would check
here also.

Also, the shelter is again having a huge auction to raise funds.  As
everyone knows, us shelters never have any money leftover, money comes
in and goes right back out, either for vet bills, meds, food, litter and
other things.  I will be adding things over the next few days for this
auction.  Please take a look & keep checking over the next few days.  I
have to list late at night when I'm half asleep.:-)

Sue & the fuzzies
Learn more about the animal shelter &
watch the weasels dance at:
www.craftyferret.com