From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 1995 22:05:37 -0400
Dear FMLers:

I have decided to expand the STAR* database of ferret resources to include
fax numbers and e-mail addresses.

If you are on the list, and wish to add your fax or e-mail address, please
make sure I have it!

If you would like to be added to the listing, please provide one reference
(a vet or another person listed on the database), how you wish to be
listed, and all pertinent information.

There is no rush - I will not be sending the list to the FML, WWW, AOL or
CIS sites until the end of the year, so you have plenty of time to let
clubs and other resources know about these additions.  I am having memory
lapses on getting the program set up to extract a larger area, so paper
copies will not look different for a long time anyway.

Thank you for your support and please check for typos!

Pam Grant
STAR* Ferrets