From:
"Irene E. Wilson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 1995 20:19:57 -0400
    Recently I saw a posting that mentioned Delivery 2.0 being a ferret-
specific product.  I am interested in reading the comments of those, from
vets in particular, who have used this product.  Fortunately, none of my
ferrets are ill now -- making this the ideal time to inquire!

    Until I read about the existance of Deliver 2.0 on this digest (no pun
intended), I relied on Hills A/D which is formulated for felines.  While
that product, coupled with close veterinary supervision, love, and prayer,
helped several of my ferrets through the crisis stage, I know it was not
developed with the needs of ferrets in mind.

    Any information provided will be shared with the vet who cares for my
kids.  Thank you in advance for response!
     Irene & Koto, Etsu, Yuki, Moxie, and Mikey