From:
SaraFerret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 22:53:16 -0700
Hi all I jus couldn't gets all de information (wow big word) in on place
so heres I am again.

I went over to de girls' den which was close to de wild boys gang-de
Black-Footed Ferrets hangout.  I was puzzled as to why such nice rather
fussy ferrets would want to live close to dose guys as dey are always
really really loud.  OOPS I forgots again-dere names was Renate, Sparkle
and Shannon.  It was easy to ssee dat Renate was de boss jill of de
business.  I finally camed out and asked dem why!!!!!  Dey told me dat
de wild boys were just great--all de girls had to do was say dey needed
something and de wild ones zipped off to get it.  Sometimes dey even
carried over big big bowls of fruit and raisins from de bar and a small
bucket of kibble from de kibble garage.  Oh wow dey had dose guys eating
right out dere pawss.  They couldnt understand why I had come by to see
them at dat time as it was lights out.  I tells dem dat dere Mommy just
wanted to know how ddey were doing.  So April, de girls have de wild
ones trained and dey just loved it here.  De life of luxury-no pain, no
sadness-just love all around dem which is the way de Boss likes it.

Dey said dey miss mommy but dat dey knew dat one day dey would see her
again wit dem and dat dey could see from up dere dat mommy April was
doing ok.  Dey send dere dooks and kisses.

Once again from de Rainbow Bridge, SaraFerret reporting on the goings on
here

SaraFerret and Mommy