From:
"K. Crassi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 18:51:34 -0400
>From:    Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
>I'm happy to say none of my or Percy's relatives complain about our
>ferrets, and Percy's mother is quite charmed by them.  But we've run into
>plenty of off-put people who think it's acceptble to express pointedly
>derogatory opinions about them.

Or they imply that the ferrets are the cause of something they perceive
as a problem in your life, even if you aren't asking their opinion.  The
mother of a former co-worker said to me, "You have FERRETS?!  No wonder
you're not married yet!"

>We happen to get a lot of less than glowing commentary about our living on
>a houseboat

A houseboat!  COOL! :-)

Karen
Like a beggar blessed, I stumble in the grace
Reaching out my hand for what awaits
I am clay and I am water
Falling forward in this order
While the world spins 'round so fast
Slowly I'm becoming who I am.
                        -- Margaret Becker
No trees were harmed in the production of this message. However, a
rather large number of electrons were somewhat inconvenienced.
If you love ferrets, check out:
http://www.ferretwise.org