From:
Empire Operating Inc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 09:21:40 -0500
Hi Gang,

You all need to check out this Web Site,
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Concorde/6216/.  Diane has really done a
good job with this one.  Especially check out the Ferrets Across the World
icon.  She has set this up for us.  You can view "The Friendly Five" on the
second page.  Now these are the types of pictures I WANT to see.  Our very
own fuzzy's.  I like to put a face with the name, & for us FML'rs that do
not have a Web Site to show off our fuzzies, we can show them off here!
Also if you click onto the two little fuzzies tumbling, you can view a
Color Chart that's really neat.

Hope you all have sound capabilities, cause the music is great!  The day I
stumbled onto this site, I had The Friendly Five here at the office with
me.  They stopped dead in there tracks, & then began war dancing &, (I
swear, they were doing a version of the "Ferret Bump"), to the tunes!

You HAVE to check it out!  I hope to see some more fuzzy pics in the near
future here.

Well done Diane!!!!!!!!!!

Terri & The Friendly Five

[Moderator's note: And along those same thoughts, *don't* check out the
page at work if the sound will cause any trouble!  BIG]