Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 17:27:23 MDT
Hi,

I read that it's all right to use woodstove pellets as litter as long as
it's not pine or cedar.  Is this true?  And if so, I saw in Lowes, 40 lb.
bags of the stuff but it didn't say what type of wood was used in it.  I've
been doing all kinds of research trying to figure out the type of wood to
no avail.  I even checked the website on the bag and it doesn't say.  I
believe the brand is called Nature's Own Choice or something similar (I
don't remember the name specifically).  If anyone knows what I'm talking
about... I would appreciate any help...

Thanks!
Angie