From:
Carolyn Distel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 2010 13:11:38 -0800
Thank you so much Rose for your kind words but where would I be without
the wonderful Bedding Angel that stayed up all night making that
bedding.

Rose is the real Angel. The bedding for Tinkerbell and the 4 Girls she
made for me right away staying up to do so because she didn't want to
see these babies go any longer without a gift either. Then she writes
the messages for me and adds treats on top of it then mails it all out.
All I did was email her and pay for it. She did all the work. She also
sent out 4 sets of 5 sleep sacks each for me over Christmas. Thank You
from the bottom of my heart Rose!!!

There have been other postings about how wonderful Rose is. She's great
and so is her bedding. I love everything she makes. Those of you who
don't know about Rose (If there is anybody who doesn't) take a look at
her website: www.littleferretbedding.org
Take a look at the video of Rose's bed warmers too. Its adorable.

Tinkerbell, LadyBug, Weasel, Foxy & Ellie- Your gifts were very
lovingly made by Rose German of Little Feet Ferret Bedding and we both
hope you love your new bedding and had a Very Merry Late Christmas.

Thanks
Carolyn