From:
Belen Amat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 11:56:34 -0600
Hello to all fuzzies and their proud parents: Thank you so much to everyone
who wrote back with ideas for toys and for food dishes for Mustela.  I
haven't been able to write back to all of you, since I am writing from the
office and eventually my boss is behind my back saying "Ferrets again??
MMhhh?", he doesn't say anything, actually some times we play bridge on the
internet together, so I guess he can't say anything.  I try not to abuse,
but I don't have a computer at home yet.  Just to tell all of you your
comments were great, and you all agreed on one thing: be creative and
listen to Mustela.  Here at work we do large format printing, and the paper
for the printer has a cardboard center (like toilet paper) 54" long and big
enough for Mustela to crawl in.  So, everyday I am seeing these tubes
everywhere, and they go to recycling, until I realized they would make a
great tunnel.  Yesterday I took two tubes, and when I got home I just put
them on the floor.  Mustela did a few trips back and forth, analyzing,
measuring.  I just looked.  then I understood the meaning of bouncing and
dancing from the FAQ, she was so absolutely excited and happy, she couldn't
sleep until late.  Then I made one large tunnel with tape, and at first she
didn't go in because it was dark and scary, so I made a couple of small
windows and she loved it, because she can peak through them.

Anyway, thanks to all of you.

Belen
Mustela(mommy, please next make the intercontinental freeway, ok?