From:
Ashael Rave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 12:13:35 -0700
Hey there.  I read all the posts about the MF mag and found it interesting.
since im not in the states i didnt have any access to this mag as of yet.
i really wanna see the infamous pic all the stiff butts got angry with, and
would also like to look into subscribing to the mag.  if you got the addy
of MF or a site where the pic is on etc.  please post it here or email me.
Hugs to all the kids out there in the world!

Ashael, Fuzzy and Pitzi in Israel