Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 18:56:39 -0700
Hi all

Everyone seems to be settling in real good.  We very seldom have
compatability problems up here.  Maybe da Big Boss helps some.

A little girl named Sophie came in today.  She waz met by Mr. Bones,
Buster, Zorro, Oggie, Doddlebug, Eddie, Wolfie and Frito.  I introduced
everyone to everyone to make sure they all knew each other.  They were
very glad to see her here and she waz welcomed warmly.  They had to sit
around and talk about all da stuff going on at home and all da gossip and
thngs.  Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights and attractions
with a short stop at da Fruit Bar for a small snack.  After dat they
headed off to da Fields for a run and roll in da grass.  She seemed to
like dat a whole bunch and she ran and ran.  Then they had to play a
little chase da ferret and a game of tag.  There were alot of tired
ferrets after all da exercise but they did have a lot of fun at it.
They all headed out to Hammock Haven where they picked out a really big
hammock and all piled in for a nap.  She said to send her luv and several
ferrety kisses to her mommy and especially her daddy.

I am off to da Reflecting Pool.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee