From:
Rochelle Newman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 1995 14:12:35 -0400
I was wondering if anyone had some RECENT bite statistics showing the relative
frequency of bites from ferrets and other animals.  I've been looking through
some old files, and I realized that the stats I had first appeared  on the FML
in issue 39, I think (I know they reappeared since then, but with no
substantive changes, so the data doesn't seem to have been modified to include
more recent numbers).   I'd like to see something as recent as possible....
maybe 1994 stats?  And I'd especially like to see something comparing numbers
of ferret bites to numbers of cat bites, rather than to dog bites, just because
the sizes are slightly more comparable.

If anyone has this info, I'd greatly appreciate getting my hands on it.  (With
references, please!!!!)

-Rochelle