From:
Barbara Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 20:46:04 -0700
Dooks to everyone!

I have an idea.  Why dont we have a raffle to decide the symposium
location.  Everyone donates a dollar or whatever they wish and the winner
of the raffle has the choice of location.  All the proceeds of the raffle
can go to Save Our Shelters.  Id pay to have a chance to choose the next
symposium location.

Kathleen
Proud mom of Pogo Bro Sis Peanuttles Rasinette and fuzzy guardian angel
Fidget

[Moderator's note: I appreciate the suggestion to raise money, but I
suspect the winner would choose to hold the symposium in whatever city
the winner happens to reside in.  I can just picture one of our Alaskan
subscribers winning.  Or the one in the Cocos Islands.  Nothing against
the Cocos Islands, of course, but I think it would be tad expensive to
get there!  (But REALLY nice!  Hmmm... maybe it's not a bad idea after
all!)  BIG]