Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2007 19:04:12 EST
Hey Everybody,

I just wanted to send a quick note to let you know that I won't be
around much for a while. A tree fell through my house a few days ago!!
It completely destroyed one bedroom, 2 storage closets, and half the
living room. And when I say destroyed...say destroyed...<WBR>I ain't
kidding! It took ou ceiling...everythin ceiling...everythin<WBR>g! It
landed across my desk in the bedroom an desk all the way through the
floor!! Almost everything I own was destroyed. On top of all that,
the insurance company isn't wanting to pay anything on it!! All the
contractors say that its at LEAST $30,000 to fix it. So, needless to
say, I'm going to have my hands full for a while :( The ONLY bright
spot is that none of the ferrets (or other animals) were hurt!!!!

Everyone please wish me luck and hopefully I'll be back on here soon!!!

Kim Adkins
Rogue's Den Ferret Rescue
360 Pine Ridge  Drive
Harriman, TN 37748