Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 10:28:52 EDT
Two weeks ago I sent Mary of F.A.I.R. a bundle of green stuff to order my
cases of ferretvite, ferretbite,ferrettone, laxative, and Totally Ferret.
If you can---order from the shelter nearest you to help support it.

Mary has low, low prices.  I have ordered from her for years now.  Profits
go towards her ferret work she does and the little ones she took in from
her shelter-35 now.  She also has a newsletter and raffles.

I won over $50 worth of stuff from F.A.I.R. back around Feb. of this year.
I was going to write of it.  But three of my little ones were dying at the
time.

*** I just saved enough last week for my first camcorder!!!!I ***
just put it together this morning-I think.  It is charging up now.  So I
will be a busy ferret shooting mama pretty soon.  The camcorder was
purchased for the soul purpose of taking pictures of the little ones.

Now-just minutes ago-my vacuum died.  The bottom plastic portion that sucks
up all the litter is chewed up beyond hope.  I have to make an unexpected
purchase of yet another vacuum cleaner.

These weasels are Very expensive.

I tell everyone I meet this-and why it is true FOR ME.

I used to leave these things out of my conversations years ago when people
would ask.  I have needed a new vacuum cleaner every year as the litter
destroys the plastic.  I kid you not.  This one did not even make it a full
year.  My vet bills are atrocious.  I have appointments for two more to do
work ups for surgeries.

If you don't MAKE the money and time and humor -
They are not for you.
That is what I say now-
Usually while kissing a stinky head.

Broke, with a dusty littered home
A shelf of stuff knocked off during the typing of this
A vacuum lying dead next to me

Just another wild ferret day
Lisette