Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 19:16:48 EDT
~ 10 yo female ferret.
Surgery for LF adrenal and stump pyometra on 3/15/04.
Recovery successful.
Starting gaining excessive wt - so I took her to the vet on Tues 5/11/04.
Urine blockage.
She goes back to the vet on Thurs. 5/13/04
I trust Dr. Dan Hudson of Northwoods AH of Cary, NC.

Handwritten note from the vet for you to review (I transcribed as best as
possible):

Presented with distended vulva.  Has had left adrenalectomy and stump
pyrometria on 3/15/04.  On palpitation 5/11/04, large fluid mass in
abdomen.  Needle aspirate - removal about 60 cc of dark yellow urine.
After removing urine, still palpaudal fluid mass on right side of
abdomen.  Needle aspirate or 35 cc of clear fluid.  Suspect
hydronephorisis at rt ? due to partial occlurium and vaginal opening
urethra due to swollen vulva from adrenal tumor of rt adrenal.

Shari Gunter
Raleigh, NC