From:
Sherri Sconyers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 15:19:16 EST
Thanx for the e-mails...u all know who u are!'

I appreciate the links to cites and everything.  I need all the information
I can get.

As for all of u who just gave me heat.  I'm sorry that u dont think I am
mature enough and dont have the time and/or money to care for my fert.  I
have done a lot of research on them, I know there is always more to learn
and thats why I'm not satisfied with the info I currently have acess to.
Thats why I'm on the mailing list.  I read all of your stories and ads and
everything and get addresses for cites (most of which I already have been
to) and get new friends to help me learn about ferrets.  I didnt mean to
some off as a "kid" who is just begging her parents for a "kute little
furry thing".  And I did not post that message to make myself seem like a
"child" who needs to know how to "con" her parents into letting her get a
ferret, as some people put it.

I will love and care for my ferret.  I am thinking about volunteering at
this pet shop thats near by.  But, the thing is, I'm 13 and u have to be 14
before you can get a workers permit and get a job.  I'm not sure if they
will allow me to volunteer but I will try my best. =)  Wish me luck.  (And
I'm not trying to get sympathy from that statement...Annie!!!!  She knows
what I'm talking about, its a long story.)

Please, continue to e-mail me and give me info that I so deeply want/need.

Thanx everyone!!!

ferret lover in training
Sherri Sconyers