Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 17:52:35 -0700
I recently was interviewed by our local newspaper about my ferrets.
After the article appeared in the paper, I was contacted by a young man
who wants to find a new home for his 1yr.  old female ferret.  She comes
with a large cage.  I have not seen either the ferret or the cage.  He
and his wife have 2 small childrn and they think the youngest may be
allergic to the ferret.  I believe he wants to sell the cage and ferret.
If anyone in this area would be interested, please email me and I'll
give you their number.  Happy dooks to all.  BOBBI

Bobbi and the Merry Masters of Mayhem
Rascal, Booker,Angelica, Bailey, and Scooby. Missing Dickens, CJ, and
Susie.

Ferrets are the chocolate chips in the cookie of life.  Or are they the
nuts??