Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 15:27:02 -0800
Hey guys, I went shopping for carpet cleaners today and found two that
work great so far.  I tested them on old urine stains in my room (my
parents have been bugging me to clean them up, finally I went in search
of non-toxic cleaning products).  They seemed to have worked awsome.  The
first one is a Seventh Generation product, I found it at Whole Foods.
http://www.seventhgeneration.com/page.asp?id=1215

The second one I found at Whole Foods also, and it works awsome.  Got
the stains right out.
http://www.ecos.com/NEWSITE/pages/gensub/stain.html

They were both fairly inexpensive, comparing prices to that of Petco.
Speaking of Petco, I found a cleaner that looks like it would work
pretty well.

http://www.naturalchemistry.com/pet/StorePlus/Store/viewConsumerItems.asp?
idproduct=101

I have used a De Flea product of theirs and it worked well.

Anyways, just thought I would share:)

Krista