From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:29:08 -0400
[Moderator's note: Perhaps the attribution was incorrect and you are
right to point that out.  BUT the entire topic is going pretty far
astray of ferrets.  Lets please end the topic for now.  I will continue
to keep the worst of the off-color remarks off the FML just as I will
continue to let many of them be posted.  In my view, freedom to allow
readers to express opinions takes precedence over non-vulgar, yet maybe
questionable, posts.

The rest of the posts in this FML all concern this subject.  Those of you
who've had enough of the topic can safely choose to skip the remainder
of this FML.  BIG]

>reducing Irish people to nothing more than corn beef & cabbage eating
>drunks (of illegally imported beveragaes) is NOT humorous... Telling
>them is NO different from telling "n*gger", "towel head", or "spick"
>jokes.

And I *personally* did this when?  On what date?  On what forum?  The
FML?  Please send me the quote off list.  I'd be very interested to see
who is signing my name to these posts.  And I *personally* said this was
humorous when?  On what date?  On what forum?  The FML?  Please send me
the quote off list.  I'd be very interested to see who is signing my
name to these posts.

If ANYBODY out there can find any posts attributed to me labeling the
Irish as nothing more than corned beef and cabbage eating drunks or
"smelly, vernin infested potato eaters" I would very much appreciate it.
Ditto any instance of someone purporting to be "me" telling any "n*gger",
"towel-head" or "spick jokes."

Thank you.
Alexandra in MA