Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2008 10:57:33 EDT
From Kathy.

For the next 5 days You are entitled to SAVE 16% on 8 in 1 Ferretvite
4.25 oz !!!

Dear Customer:                                          7/17/2008

As a current 8 in 1 Ferretvite 4.25 oz Customer, you automatically
qualify to SAVE 16% on your next purchase. Quantities are limited,
so we encourage you to take advantage of this offer as soon as
possible....it will terminate automatically 5 days from now!

This limited time offer is being made to you before we release it to
the General Public as our way of saying "Thank You" for your continued
business.

PLUS, since you have been kind enough to do business with us before, I
have been authorized to give you an ADDITIONAL 16% OFF ANYTHING ELSE
you purchase during this shopping trip!!! So not only can you save 16%
on 8 in 1 Ferretvite 4.25 oz but you can also save 16% on your Pet Food
and 11,000 other pet supply items in our store!

Here is how to get YOUR 16% SAVINGS!

1. Simply Click on the 8 in 1 Ferretvite 4.25 oz highlighted anywhere
in this letter.
2. When you arrive at the 8 in 1 Ferretvite 4.25 oz Aisle select "how
many" you want to purchase.
3. Click "add to cart" and finish checking out...your products will be
on their way to you.
If you prefer you can call us Toll Free at 1-800-865-1333

P.S. Remember you only have 5 days to decide by calling (phonenumber)
or going to the web to order. Be sure to mention COUPON CODE PET1E.

P.P.S. Remember, you can also save 16% on anything you put in your cart
for the next 5 business days.

Thank you in advance for your business and continued support!

IMPORTANT NOTES:

Our 100% Guarantee - (company) guarantees your complete satisfaction.
If you are not satisfied with any of our products for any reason,
PetFoodDirect will refund every cent of your purchase price. No
questions asked!

Official Security Notice - At PetFoodDirect we use Secure Server
Technology (SSL 3.0). This advanced technology encrypts all of your
personal information so that no one can obtain it as it travels through
our shopping cart. Your credit card number, email address, and phone
number are all protected!

This coupon is valid for everything in our store, except: Fish
Products, Free Shipping items, Frozen Food items, Rx items, gift
certificates, and magazines. One time use per customer. Not valid
outside the Continental United States.

We value the business you started with us and if for some reason you
choose not to recieve these important sales announcements in the
future, we would like to know. Please click here or you can write to us
at PetFoodDirect, 189 Main Street, Harleysville, PA 19438, so we can
accomodate you.

[Moderator's note: Obviously, there's no link here to click on. But
seems like using coupon code PET1E will do the trick. BIG]