From:
Stan & Jacquie Boyes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 23:49:25 -0800
To Gordon who is promoting himself as the "diction" manager for the FML:
I hope this is a joke.  Your message is so absolutely ridiculous that it
has to be a joke.  Do not speak for all of us in your posts.  The most
enjoyable posts for me on the FML are those from Sandee.  I often scan the
whole list and read only the messages from Sandee.  Simply put, you need to
get a life.  If your message is any indication of the way you do approach
life I can only feel sorry for any ferrets that you own.  They are truly
happy little monsters and could never be so serious as you project
yourself.

Dis message waz sent wen I waz mad.  If you own any of da fuzzbutts I think
dat they must look at you and just shake their liddle heads as they are
laughing to demselves.  And if you showed them your email, I bet dat they
saw all of da grammatical errors dat I saw too.  If ya want to manage da
diction, ya bedder make sure dat ya got yurs right too.

Stan