From:
Kerry and Jeremy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jul 1998 21:52:17 -0400
My little guy Doc had severe coccidia which infected our whole family, they
all were on a course of meds for 2 weeks and everything had to be cleaned
with a mild bleach solution.

It was horrible and Doc almost lost half his whole weight!  Good thing he
was a fat little guy...my vet is convinced he had it when we got him from
the pet store

If anyone knows where a ferret gets coccidia I'd appreciate them letting me
know, Doc suffered major surgery before it was discovered what it was that
ailed him.

Much appreciated,
Kerry
the four frenzied fuzzies, their two feline friends and one nameless pooch