From:
Charlee Fulton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 1996 18:09:31 -0400
I have been a subscriber for approx 4 weeks now (just about as long as I've
had my fuzzy), and while I have gleened a vast amount of information, I'd
like to know if I am the only one from Michigan?  I'd love to meet, write,
talk to ect..  some other fuzzy enthusiests (sp?, whatever!).  My friends
think I'm nuts, and only another hooman-bean would understand.  Anyone out
there?

Masque (my mommy's looking for a friend for me, Yipee!)
Mommy (Charlee)(I think my mind has gone all fuzzy!)