From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 2009 08:26:30 -0600
hey, everyone...

JustPlainKat here...

the afghan is almost done...i have to go to town to get another skein
of yarn today to finish the main body of it...just a row short!!!
DANG!!! then i have the trim to put on...

we have gotten in 2 more kinds of cards...Jackie at the Dook Nook sent
more in...called Sweet Trust...[these are my all time favorite cards...
EVER!!!] we have 6 sets of these...

and Collette sent in a set of "Grin & Ferret" Congratulations
cards...SO CUTE!!!...only 1 set of these...

i will "call" the raffle as soon as i finish the afghan...i will try to
get another pic up in the next day or two...definitely as soon as i get
this last row done...and before the trim goes on...:)

addy to go see and order the cards from is:
http://ferretwise.org/special.html

i would like to take this time to thank all of you who have made this
fundraiser such a success...as usual..i am blown away by your
generosity!!!

love,
kat...for alicia
--
KAT
JUST PLAIN KAT

Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey
is all about.

"Blizzard" products......profits to go to SOS
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/blizzard/IMO-Blizzard.html

The SOS Christmas Raffle Ends Friday, December 4th, 2009
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

**Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. ... Leave
the rest up to God.