Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 1997 16:34:44 -0400
It's been a while since I've heard that exciting dooking noise from my
close to 1 year old male, Bandit.  Should I be concerned?  Am I just no fun
anymore?  We just got our 2nd ferret, female approx. 7 months, Tess.  I've
seen the war dance from him a few times and that's it.  I think she's
brought some of the excitement back.  Maybe I'm missing his excitement
moments.  He stills comes to me in his loving manner and my kisses are
still there and so is the cuddling.  Appetite is fine, I feed them Iams
Kitten Formula.  He also seems to be sleeping a little more, exhausted
sooner etc..  This was before we got Tess.  Now it seems to happen even
quicker and Tess keeps going.  We've only been able to go by Bandit for the
longest time but now with Tess we see a difference.  A difference that
concerns.  Or could she just be overly excited do to a new place?  I have
an appointment for Tess and plan on bringing Bandit as well.  I'm trying a
new Vet.  I didn't like that I couldn't really talk to the other one.  If
anyone knows of someone real good in the Leominster/Fitchburg area,
Massachusetts it would be great.  I'm trying this one out by walking
through the yellow pages.

I just hear everyone talking about there fuzzies excitements and I seem to
of lost it.  Or maybe he's spoiled.  Am I doing something wrong?

Tess seems to make a lot of squeaking and hisses a lot.  The hissing doesn't
seem to be out of anger.  Just a hiss there and a hiss here.  We adopted her
on Saturday.  I plan on finding out if she was doing that before.  What
could she be telling Bandit?  And she doesn't seem to making the dooking
noise with the war dance.  She does do the war dance.  She is also still
very skittish though, opening up daily.  Or is her little squeaks the noise
that I'm looking for in her?  I miss the noise!!!!!

Both ferrets though are in the same cage and seem to get along fine.
Cuddled up for bed at night and when I leave for work.  Just I do have those
concerns and if someone could settle my worries a little before my
appointment I'd appreciate it, it would help me to relax.  The appointment
is a week away.  Should they go to the vets more then once a year?  I love
my babies and don't want to see either one hurt or sick or unhappy.  I'm
sure everyone can understand that.  Thank you for your time.