From:
grace lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 03:14:55 -0400
Hi everyone,

Hope this little letter of questions finds you all well!!!

I just brought 2 new baby boys home about 2 1/2 weeks ago.  Their big
sister Bailey said she needed some little siblings to beat up.  Anyway, I
read the other day about there being a possibility of deaf and blindness in
panda ferrets.  Is that true?  See, bailey, she's a sable, and then there's
Kavic, he's one of the new ones and he's a silver/ blaze it what they
called him because of some strip on his head and then there's ethan, my
little baby panda boy.  Ethan, sometime doesn't seem all there.  He gets
playful and stuff, but sometimes it just seems as if he's looking into
outer space.  Like he's zoning or something.  I guess i'm judging him by
the way the other 2 act.  I'm just a little worried.  He's my little gimp
boy, and he's just a little lover.  Is there a special trait they carry
or something?  And is because the way they're breed?

My boyfriend just completed putting together a cage that's 4 x 4 x 2 feet
deep.  It's so cool and we're so excited for them to have so much space!
By the way, what is the real secret about getting them to poop in one
section.  I know about the bedding and stuff like that.  But is there any
home remedy or something to put in the section they're not suppose to?

Well, thanks for your time!  Love to all those cute little babies out
there.  Take care,

Grace