From:
"Eller, Candy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 1996 07:53:37 -0800
Laundry Tussle
Laundry day is a favorite for Misty Ferret as she gets to tunnel in the
various clothing piles and laundry baskets (don't worry, she is always seen
or is perching on my shoulder before each load is loaded into the washer or
dryer - this room is off-limits except when being held also).  Misty was
feeling very possessive about "her" clothes while my daughter was trying to
fold them.  As she took each article out, Misty would tug, dance and roll in
protest, until the very last sock.  ("I'll fight you to the last sock!") She
would NOT let her take that sock - "Look, you have taken everything else and
you will NOT get this sock!!!".  She stayed there for five minutes defending
her precious sock!  Misty - "I might be tiny, but you wouldn't put your hand
in here!  HEEEEEE!"

A Ferret Lives Here
How can you tell a ferret lives at our house?  Or rather we are allowed to
live with the ferret?!  Here are some of the ways:

- Why do you have toys (and various other strange things) behind the couch,
  especially in the formal living room?!
- If you do not have any little children living here anymore, then why are
  there latches on these cabinets?
- I thought desk chairs were to be pushed up to the desk, why are yours
  pulled clear back here?
- What is that stuffed in the space between the refrigerator and the
  kitchen cupboard?
- Do you always store narrow cardboard boxes behind your entertainment
  center?

What we won't do for these little sweethearts!