From:
Denise Autry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 08:44:01 -0700
NO!  And here's the good reason why.  If we end up with a permanent
location in Vegas, there are a good number of us (like me!) that will
rarely, if ever, get to go!  One of the groups that I'm involved with,
has a national convention every other year.  Each convention, it rotates
to different quadrants of the country.  One year, it was Minneapolis.
The next year was in Philly.  The next year it was in New Orleans.  I
think the next one is going to be in Colorado.  That cuts down on the
expenses for at least some people who want to go by having it a little
closer to home.  Besides, we want to share the ferret love, right?!  :)

Dooks and dances!

Denise Autry
Alpha Phi Omega, Alumni