From:
Stephanie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 23:59:03 -0500
Hello to everyone on the FML!

I would like to post my Thank You!  to everyone who replied to my request
for help seeking a great ferret vet for adrenal surgery in the NY region.

Normally I would post a thank you to everyone privately but I got so many
replies that this is more economical.  Don't get me wrong I appreciated
every one of those posts in helping me select a vet to do our surgery.

After sorting through the recommendations and other research we (my
husband and I) decided on a vet we were comfortable with and will be
traveling to get Rascal's surgery in the beginning on December.

Once again, Thank you to everyone that replied to my request!!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Stephanie
3 ferrets - Rascal, YingYang, Jingle - and a ferret herding puppy -
Twister :)