From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 07:50:26 -0800
I rather enjoyed Wolfy's post.  It reminded me when I was growing up.
I had 2 brothers and sister.  we girls ran around in our underpants as
the brothers did.  I got teased a lot about my boobs (32A) 2 broken egg
yolks, etc..all thru high school.  My baby sister had bigger boobs than
me, she ate chicken gizzards that is why she had bigger ones (a joke
folks).  In this day and age, no one can say anything without being
consider dirty, etc..

Please Wolfy keep writing about your sons and Scott Family life.  TELL
ANON POSTER TO TAKE A HIKE AND GET A LIFE, GET LOST FOR GOOD WE DON'T
NEED THOSE KIND OF PEOPLE RUINING A GOOD PERSON POSTS.

Bill, you do such a wonderful job here on the FML.  Sorry for being rude
in my post.

Jim and I love Wolfy's writings she is good and can bring laughter into
other life's!

BCMarie and her 9 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets