From:
KCAMPBELL <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 1994 08:55:28 -0500
Rochelle,
   Sorry, terrible about this, haven't figured out how to reply to
individual notes....... someone take it as a mission in life to make
me smart on this.... or do you just make one reply and that is why
I see so many people talking to multiple personalities in one list?
   Anyway, the tarter is entirely normal from what I've seen!  You need
to get a scaler so that you can scrape the teeth!  Fun Fun Fun,
depending on the weasel we are dealing with!  Haven't done it with
mine yet, but the time is coming!  Hope Donna does a good job!  She is
currently scruffing and cleaning ears on the weasels.  (Saturdays are
bath mornings here)

Regards,  SOUP and Donna in NC