Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2010 14:57:24 -0800
I have not been on the FML much lately and am just catching up. I
noticed the information regarding the storms in the south that was
posted by Maren. Maren mentioned that there were several people who
have lost supplies and ferret items, as well as two ferrets found by
the Red Cross in MS.

Please remember that the Ferret Emergency Response, Rescue & Evacuation
Team (F.E.R.R.E.T.) is here to help in the event of disasters. As we
did after Hurricane Katrina and in times since, we can provide
assistance. Please visit our website
http://www.ferretemergency.org
and let one of us know if you need assistance. now that we have
received our 501(c)(3), we are a tax-exempt non-profit organization.

--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we