From:
Rebecca Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 1996 20:29:40 +0100
Well I finally received some good news!  The receptionist at the vet called
me (I guess the vet didn't want to speak to me) and she said the tumor(?, I
thought it was a lymph node he had removed) was benign.  Jitterbug's fever
also broke and she is eating a little better so she seems to be responding
to the antibiotics.  We are still waiting on test results to find out what
she has and the vet also is doing cultures on Monkey's stool (which is still
loose although she appears active and healthy - oh and he has her on
Antibiotics as well just in case.)

Oh one other question, my SO thinks the vet must have meant some relative of
the ferret or predecessor which hybernates.  Does the black footed ferret,
any polecat, or weasel type animal hybernate?  I talked to one woman who
runs a shelter who said NONE of them do and this guy is an idiot.  As long
as Jitterbug gets better I don't really care what he thinks, but I AM
curious.

I still have not received an FML for some reason so please respond to my
e-mail address as well if you post there.  Thanks for everything and keep
those prayers coming, we're not out of the woods yet.

     Rebecca, Jitterbug, and Monkey