From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 18:53:08 -0500
>From:    Dee Eisenman <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: miamiferret.org
>
>I went to this website, and I am very impressed!  Excellent information.
>It brought tears to my eyes to view the rescue operations that took place
>but also warmed my heart to see so many ferrets go to good homes.
>
>Just wanted to thank Mike Janke for his work on this site, it is a very
>good, user-friendly site and I recommend it to everyone.

Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments, Dee!  I do appreciate
the offer of a donation, but our shelter closed its doors in June, those
rescues are long past, and I'm basically a one man operation down here,
so donations are no longer needed.

BUT, I would love it if you would take that donation and give it to one of
the many shelters that are currently in need.  Just include a note that it
is "For the ferrets."

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke, [log in to unmask]
* South Florida Ferret Help Line, 305-752-7040
*
* Website:  http://www.miamiferret.org
* Adrenal/Insulinoma web site: http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc